來得這個網頁的朋友，大抵對 Law of Attraction 已有相當的認識吧！ 但推薦這本書，是因爲它提供了一些實實在在的竅門，讓你更快、更具體地運用吸引力法則來達到夢想。 Dymocks 售HK$110。 如果不介意讀電子書版本的，可在此下載。
1. The Treasure House Within You ... 19
• The master secret of the ages—The marvelous power of your subconscious—Necessity of a working basis—The duality of mind—The conscious and subconscious minds —Outstanding differences and modes of operation—How her subconscious responded—Brief summary of ideas worth remembering.
2. How Your Own Mind Works ... 30
• Conscious and subconscious terms differentiated—Experiments by psychologists—The terms objective and subjective mind clarified—The subconscious cannot reason like your conscious mind—The tremendous power of suggestion—Different reactions to the same suggestion—How he lost his arm—How autosuggestion banishes fear—How she restored her memory—How he overcame a nasty temper —The constructive and destructive power of suggestion— Have you accepted any of these—You can counteract negative suggestions—How suggestion killed a man—The power of an assumed major premise—The subconscious does not argue controversially—Review of highlights.
3. The Miracle-Working Power of Your Subconscious ... 45
• Your subconscious is your Book of Life—What is impressed in the subconscious is expressed—The subconscious heals a malignancy of the skin—How the sub-conscious controls all functions of the body—How to get the subconscious to work for you—Healing principle of the subconscious restores atrophied optic nerves—How to convey the idea of perfect health to your subconscious mind—Ideas worth remembering.
4. Mental Healings in Ancient Times ... 55
• Bible accounts on the use of the subconscious powers—Miracles at various shrines throughout the world—One universal healing principle—Widely different theories—. Views of Paracelsus—Bernheim’s experiments—Producing a blister by suggestion—The cause of bloody stigmata— Healing points in review.
5. Mental Healings in Modern Times ... 66
• One process of healing—The law of belief—Prayer therapy is the combined function of the conscious and subconscious mind scientifically directed—Faith healing, what it means, and how blind faith works—Subjective faith and what it means—The meaning of
absent treatment—Releasing the kinetic action of the subconscious mind—Summary of your aids to health.
6. Practical Techniques in Mental Healings ... 75
• The passing-over technique for impregnating the subconscious—Your subconscious will accept your blueprint— The science and art of true prayer—The visualization technique—Mental movie method—The Baudoin technique—The sleeping technique—The “thank-you” technique—The affirmative method—The argumentative method—The absolute method is like modern sound wave therapy—A cripple walks—The decree method—Serve yourself with scientific truth.
7. The Tendency of the Subconscious Is Lifeward ... 90
• How the body portrays the workings of the mind—There-is an intelligence which takes care of the body—The sub-conscious mind works continually for the common good— How man interferes with the innate principle of harmony —Why it’s normal to be healthy,
vital, and strong—It’s abnormal to be sick—Pott’s disease cured—How faith in your subconscious powers makes you whole—Pointersto review.
8. How to Get the Results You Want ... 98
• Easy does it—Infer no opponent, use imagination and not will power—How disciplined imagination works wonders —The three steps to success in prayer—The law of reversed effort and why you get the opposite of what you pray for—The conflict of desire and
imagination must be reconciled—Ideas worth recalling.
9. How to Use the Power of Your Subconscious for Wealth ... 105
• Wealth is of the mind—Your invisible means of support— The ideal method for building a wealth consciousness —Why your affirmations for wealth fail—How to avoid mental conflict—Don’t sign blank checks—Your subconscious gives you compound interest—Why nothing happened—True source of wealth—Trying to make ends meet and the real cause—A common stumbling block to wealth —Rubbing out a great mental block to wealth—Sleep and grow rich—Serve yourself with the powers of your mind.
10. Your Right to Be Rich ... 112
• Money is a symbol—How to walk the royal road to riches — Why you do not have more money—Money and a balanced life—Poverty is a mental disease—Why you must never criticize money—Getting the right attitude toward money—How the scientific thinker looks at money—How to attract the money you need—Why some men do not get a raise in pay—Obstacles and impediments on the pathway to riches—Protect your investments—You can-not get something for nothing—Your constant supply of money—Step up this way to riches.
11. Your Subconscious Mind as a Partner in Success ... 121
• The three steps to success—The measure of true success —How he made his dream come true—His dream pharmacy became a reality—Using the subconscious mind in business—Boy of sixteen years turns failure into success— How to become successful in buying and selling—How she succeeded in getting what she wanted—A success technique employed by many outstanding executives and businessmen—Profitable pointers.
12. Scientists Use the Subconscious Mind ... 132
• How a distinguished scientist brought forth his inventions — How a famous naturalist solved his problem—An out-standing physician solved the problem of diabetes—How a famous scientist and physicist escaped from a Russian concentration camp—How archaeologists and paleontologists reconstruct ancient scenes—How to receive guidance from your subconscious—His subconscious revealed the location of his father’s will—The secret of guidance—Highlights to recall.
13. Your Subconscious and the Wonders of Sleep ... 141
• Why we sleep—Prayer, a form of sleep—Startling effects of sleep deprivation—You need more sleep—Sleep brings counsel—Saved from certain disaster—Your future is in your subconscious mind—A cat nap nets him $15,000— How a famous professor solved
his problem in sleep—How the subconscious worked for a famous writer while he slept—Sleep in peace and wake in joy—Summary of our aids to the wonders of sleep.
14. Your Subconscious Mind and Marital Problems ... 150
• The meaning of marriage—How to attract the ideal husband—How to attract the ideal wife—No need for third mistake—How she broke the negative pattern—The answer to her prayer—Should I get a divorce?—Drifting into divorce—Divorce begins in the mind—The nagging wife —The brooding husband—The great mistake—Don’t try to make your wife over—Pray together and stay together through steps in prayer—Review your actions.
15. Your Subconscious Mind and Your Happiness ... 161
• You must choose happiness—How to choose happiness— He made it a habit to be happy—You must desire to be happy—Why choose unhappiness—If I had a million dollars, I would be happy—He found happiness to be the harvest of a quiet mind—The block or stump is not really there—The happiest people—Summary of steps to happiness.
16. Your Subconscious Mind and Harmonious Human Relations... 169
• The master key to happy relationships with others—And with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again—The daily headlines made him sick—I hate women, but I like men—His inner speech held back his promotion —Becoming emotionally mature—The meaning of love in harmonious human relations—He hated audiences— Handling difficult people—Misery loves company—The practice of empathy in human relations—Appeasement never wins—Profitable pointers in human relations.
17. How to Use Your Subconscious Mind for Forgiveness ... 180
• Life always forgives you—How he banished that feeling of guilt—A murderer learned to forgive himself—Criticism cannot hurt you without your consent—How to be com-passionate—Left at the altar— It is wrong to marry. Sex is evil and I am evil—Forgiveness is necessary for healing— Forgiveness is love in action—Technique of forgiveness —The acid test of forgiveness—To understand all is to forgive all—Summary of your aids to forgiveness.
18. How Your Subconscious Removes Mental Blocks ... 191
• How to break or build a habit—How he broke a bad habit —The power of his mental picture—Focused attention— He said a jinx was following him—How much do you want what you want—Why he could not be healed—The explanation and the cure—Refusing to admit it—Building in the idea of freedom—Fifty-one per cent healed—The law of substitution—Cause of alcoholism—Three magic steps—Keep on keeping on—Review your thought power.
19. How to Use Your Subconscious Mind to Remove Fear ... 201
• Man’s greatest enemy—Do the tiling you fear—Banishing stage fright—Fear of failure—How he overcame the fear —Fear of water, mountains, closed places—Master technique for overcoming any particular fear—He blessed the elevator—Normal and abnormal fear—Abnormal fear— The answer to abnormal fear—Examine your fears—He landed in the jungle—He dismissed himself—They plotted against him—Deliver yourself from all your fears—Step this way to freedom from fear.
20. How to Stay Young in Spirit Forever ... 212
• He had grown old in his thought life—Age is the dawn of wisdom—Welcome the change—Evidence for survival —Life is—Mind and spirit do not grow old—You are as young as you think you are—Your gray hairs are an asset —Age is an asset—Be your age—I can keep up with the best of them—Fear of old age—You have much to give— One hundred and ten years old—Retirement, a new venture—He graduated to a better job—You must be a producer and not a prisoner of society—Secret of youth —Get a vision—Your mind does not grow old—His mind active at ninety-nine—We need our senior citizens—The fruits of old age—Profitable pointers.